Uncommon allies united for a common goal: Relieve Traffic; Repair our Roads.
We are fortunate to enjoy a special quality of life here. Unfortunately, many of Santa Clara County’s roads are in dire need of repair and we’re spending too much time trapped in traffic. We need meaningful countywide congestion relief.
Measure B repairs our roads and contributes to a better quality of life throughout Santa Clara County. Join us.
- Relieve traffic congestion on all 10 Expressways (Almaden, Capitol, Central, Foothill, Lawrence, Montague, Page Mill, San Tomas, Santa Teresa, Hale) and key highway interchanges
INCREASE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- Finish the BART extension to downtown San Jose and Santa Clara
- Protect and enhance transit options for seniors, the disabled, students and the poor
- Increase Caltrain capacity, easing highway congestion and improving safety at grade crossings
- Connect BART and Caltrain in downtown San Jose and Santa Clara, with platform-to-platform connections, to finally provide rapid rail around the entire Bay Area
IMPROVE ROADS & FUNDING
- Repair roads and fix potholes in all 15 cities
- Improve bicycle and pedestrian safety, especially near schools
- Measure B will provide Santa Clara County a guaranteed source of locally controlled funding to repair and maintain our roads and improve safety
- Measure B helps Santa Clara County secure state and federal matching funds, otherwise lost to other regions
We need to act now
The state or federal government cannot take away Measure B funds. The longer we wait, the more expensive these needed improvements become.
Strong taxpayer safeguards
Measure B mandates strong taxpayer safeguards, including independent financial audits with citizen oversight. Elected leaders will be held accountable to spend funds as promised.
Yes on Measure B enjoys strong early support from diverse organizations and leaders across Santa Clara County.
League of Conservation Voters of Santa Clara County
Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County
(Cupertino/Sunnyvale, Los Altos - Mountain View, Palo Alto, Southwest Santa Clara Valley, San Jose/Santa Clara)
San Jose Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce
Silicon Valley Leadership Group
South Bay Labor Council
Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce Coalition
Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition
Cities Association of Santa Clara County
Norman Y. Mineta
Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation
U.S. Representative (CA-17)
U.S. Representative (CA-18)
U.S. Representative (CA-19)
State Senator (SD-15)
District 1 Supervisor, Santa Clara County
District 2 Supervisor, Santa Clara County
District 3 Supervisor, Santa Clara County
District 4 Supervisor, Santa Clara County
District 5 Supervisor, Santa Clara County
Mayor, City of San Jose
Mayor, City of Palo Alto
Mayor, City of Gilroy
Mayor, City of Sunnyvale